Our guys are in a unique position: Nobody is giving them a shot. This has got to 1. Relieve a lot of pressure and 2. Put a chip on their shoulder. I like our chances of getting AA performances out of Young, Gfeller, Plott, and Geer. Excited!
Geer has a tough road with drawls. Young has even worse drawls
I guess when you’re typing fast you can miss spell words. Forgive me, as I’m sure you’re much more educated than I as you have clearly wanted to call me out for being stupid. ThanksI assume Young has one as he's from Stillwater, but I don't think Geer has been around long enough to develop a drawl. Who knows though. Coleman Scott picked one up.
Joke, my man. Seriously, no offense intended. Drawls is just a funny typo ... could have been an even better joke about tough underwear.I guess when you’re typing fast you can miss spell words. Forgive me, as I’m sure you’re much more educated than I as you have clearly wanted to call me out for being stupid. Thanks
Geer has a bit of a drawl... he's from PA after all.I assume Young has one as he's from Stillwater, but I don't think Geer has been around long enough to develop a drawl. Who knows though. Coleman Scott picked one up.
I haven't done brackets (or have enough knowledge of other teams to do them properly) but I like this sentiment. We are definitely underdogs and the much of the wrestling world likes when we struggle. So the "go out and prove them wrong" feeling will hopefully push some performances our way!Our guys are in a unique position: Nobody is giving them a shot. This has got to 1. Relieve a lot of pressure and 2. Put a chip on their shoulder. I like our chances of getting AA performances out of Young, Gfeller, Plott, and Geer. Excited!
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage