UNLV thread

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,261
1,902
113
Coack K looks so confused down the stretch I thought he had a stroke. Team played well, played hard.

I'll take the Shockers for a 4th time. I doubt we get officials that will not be biased for the Pokes given their conference pays more. It's all about the money, even for the officials...
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,261
1,902
113
Maybe OSU can make up a 21 point deficit in 4 minutes... I've seen crazier things happen
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Loca5174

libertychamp

Senior
Sep 23, 2007
2,109
574
77
Maybe OSU can make up a 21 point deficit in 4 minutes... I've seen crazier things happen
I really feel we are a better team then osu but as fans we see Ou and osu as big brother who beats us often but are any of our players from Oklahoma I think not so they probably are not afraid of osu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TulsaAM
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982