Bama vs Cincy in about 20 minutes. Can Fickel keep it close or does Saban cruise?
Michigan vs UGA should be fun.
Michigan vs UGA should be fun.
Cincinnati 31-10.
Where’s the sun bowl thread? Who cares about the cfp?Bama vs Cincy in about 20 minutes. Can Fickel keep it close or does Saban cruise?
Michigan vs UGA should be fun.
Where’s the sun bowl thread? Who cares about the cfp?
I think they are in a weather delay. Ruined my whole day of doing nothing.Would you rather rename it the College Non-Opt Out Invitational?
CMU dominated early, Wazzou inched it's way back, but down by 10 when I flipped.
Unfortunately David only beats Goliath in the Old Testament.Cincinnati 31-10.
The contingency of beautiful women who show up dressed to kill at Bama games is unreal.
The TONY THE TIGER Sun BowlWhere’s the sun bowl thread? Who cares about the cfp?
Now you’ve opened a can of worms.Final 4's:
Michigan 1
Cincinnati 1
Penn State 0
Are we elite yet, or still just great? Or, do we have a ways to go to even get back to great? I can't keep up. Respect my confusion.
@fairgambit Betting Enterprises put me onto this sure thing.Unfortunately David only beats Goliath in the Old Testament.
Central Michigan won 24-21. Good win for the Chippewas.Would you rather rename it the College Non-Opt Out Invitational?
CMU dominated early, Wazzou inched it's way back, but down by 10 when I flipped.
You're dead on. We can smokescreen it all we want, but we're the 4th best team in our division. Far, far from elite.Now you’ve opened a can of worms..
I’m not as much concerned about Cincinnati. I’m more concerned about Penn St vs their own division-
Final Fours-
Ohio State- 4
Michigan- 1
Michigan State- 1
Penn State- 0
Cincinnati’s holding their own so far.
I just keep waiting for Bama to hit 1 or 2 big plays and blow this game open.
Go Chippewas!Central Michigan won 24-21. Good win for the Chippewas.
PAC 12 now 0-4 this bowl season.
Some think this is the worst offensive line of the Nick Saban era?? Bama fans would riot if they had the PSU O line.![]()
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'