UNT Game Thread

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,255
1,898
113
They have better coaches... again... At least we didn't get another personal foul on that punt
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,255
1,898
113
I expected better from the offense. The announcers said Lamb calls the plays, I thought that wasn't the case this year?
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,255
1,898
113
The problem is the offense. I can tell if it's run or pass... and if I can tell anyone can. We have the defense to win something and the offense of a pee wee team...
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,255
1,898
113
Why am I so frustrated? Oh! That's right, I had to pay quarterly sales tax for multiple states today. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,442
6,614
113
Stats

STATISTICS
North Texas Mean Green
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
1st Downs63
3rd down efficiency0-42-5
4th down efficiency2-21-1
Total Yards7650
Passing3911
Comp/Att4/73/7
Yards per pass5.61.6
Interceptions thrown00
Rushing3739
Rushing Attempts109
Yards per rush3.74.3
Penalties2-152-20
Turnovers00
Fumbles lost00
Interceptions thrown00
Possession8:246:09
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,442
6,614
113
Stats

STATISTICS
North Texas Mean Green
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
1st Downs63
3rd down efficiency0-42-5
4th down efficiency2-21-1
Total Yards7650
Passing3911
Comp/Att4/73/7
Yards per pass5.61.6
Interceptions thrown00
Rushing3739
Rushing Attempts109
Yards per rush3.74.3
Penalties2-152-20
Turnovers00
Fumbles lost00
Interceptions thrown00
Possession8:246:09
Add 3 more yards for us
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game