UNT Game Thread

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,442
6,614
113
If our offense doesn’t score on this possession we will be in big trouble not only this game but for the season.
 

TUGrad06

Junior
Aug 30, 2008
2,422
323
83
Why do you think we have better players. Better RB and QB and better DB's on UNT's team not even close
didn't say better, said some. good scheme and play calls and we can win. maybe it just bad talent, but Oran is a burner and our RBs are pretty good if they get a seam. idk. tulsa gonna tulsa i guess sadly. i hope we get a drive here and tie it up. really had hope for the season after OSU...
 
  • Like
Reactions: TulsaAM

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,255
1,898
113
If our offense doesn’t score on this possession we will be in big trouble not only this game but for the season.
The offense has been the same offense the whole time. It will not change. We have Coach Chris "Mongomery the II" Lamb
 

t-townpod

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2003
13,473
1,504
113
Not sure coaching is all that great but this team is not near the talent of UNT at skilled positions. It has been obvious since the 1st quarter and if not for a failed faked fg, fumble and interceptions this game would be a blowout.
 

TU Guy

Junior
Sep 24, 2009
358
332
51
Neil Brown > Trey Lamb. Dude inherited a team with like 3 returning players and goes on the road and whips our *** in game 5. Only 3rd quarter….prove me wrong TU.
 
Last edited:

TU Pilot

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2013
1,387
1,621
113
I'm about done with this. I'm tired of driving up here and getting people to watch my kids, pay for the tickets, get off work... This is ridiculous. We should be killing these guys. I don't get it. If I were a sane person I would've stopped years ago. I have nothing constructive to say.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CaneHT and TulsaAM

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,442
6,614
113
People have to live with their decisions over time. Tre brings great energy but he hasn’t stayed long enough at any place to see if he can sustain success. He needs to prove it here over several years - whether he is the coach people want him to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

TUGrad06

Junior
Aug 30, 2008
2,422
323
83
I'm about done with this. I'm tired of driving up here and getting people to watch my kids, pay for the tickets, get off work... This is ridiculous. We should be killing these guys. I don't get it. If I were a sane person I would've stopped years ago. I have nothing constructive to say.
feel you brother. since my freshman year in 02, going through the garrett mills, paul smith, david johnson, GJ kinne eras, always wanted us to get back to that 10 win magic. not sure we ever get there again. i still brag at times to people that we broke the record with 5k passer, 1k rusher and 3 1k WRs. what a year that was. miss those times.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game