I imagine kids with potential get offers like this now more than we know. One thing I think is pretty obvious, we will see more kids opting for professional development and skipping college.
Frankly, I'll be surprised if he isn't ranked in the top 50 by February 2021.Sure seems like's a helluva prospect. Perhaps he'll sneak into the top 50? Tallest guard in his class with a sweet stroke.
Frankly, I'll be surprised if he isn't ranked in the top 50 by February 2021.
I'll settle for top 75. :ThumbsUpIdk about top 50, lots of prospects out there my guy. I think top 75 is more than reasonable.
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod