US Open - Just like old times

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Any info on Howard?
Can't be too serious, maybe a stinger? He kept wrestling after it bothered him and hit double overs for 4 to win the match. He then wrestled for 3rd and won by fall in like 1:06. I'd say he's fine.

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Looks like any rumbles about facundo living up to expectations can be silenced. Points scored something like 64-5
Facundo got OW. Casey texted congratulating him, and then said now it's time for 2 weeks of get off the bottom camp.

Reactions: psupower

psupower

Oct 11, 2021
Facundo got OW. Casey texted congratulating him, and then said now it's time for 2 weeks of get off the bottom camp.
That’s awesome. If Facundo puts in the work during this off season he can be a National Champion next season at 165. I don’t care who’s there. Kid just has to pretty much live with Cassy and he will get the results he’s looking for. His goal should be to dominate the competition from 157 to 174. Yes including Carter S. Will only make them both better. Wrestling is 75 percent mental.

SonnyAbeFan

Oct 30, 2021
Would’ve been interesting if Levi had stayed on the front side and faced Facundo. CS was tweeting for Facundo, so nice to see some camaraderie there.

Bo was in Nolf’s corner, which is great. But I could’ve been in Nolf’s corner, and it wouldn’t have mattered.

Does anyone think there’s a chance that Bo could enter the World Team Trials (he’s qualified)? Bo seems like the guy who would do it for the fun of it, without having trained exclusively for it. Wouldn’t shock me.