USC PSU Game Thread

KJB32812

Heisman
Dec 25, 2008
41,252
85,258
113
As a son of an 80 year-old mother and father, Keith Jackson's interview is all too familiar. He did damn well and Fowler and Herbie did a nice job of just letting him go.

May we all be blessed to to live so long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iReC89

KJB32812

Heisman
Dec 25, 2008
41,252
85,258
113
kjb32812...do you think Barkley leaves for the NFL after his Junior Year?

Another Kyle Flood casualty.

Hell yeah. I said earlier that if he were eligible to go now I would have no problem with him sitting out the Rose Bowl. Special talent.
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,993
60,063
113
Damm :mad: why do some RU fans have to find something to knock RU about in a game thread about two other programs:chairshot:
Sorry I was guilty of that. But if you haven't noticed we pretty much suck at everything except women's soccer, men's lacrosse and wrestling. That while sponsoring 27 athletic teams and we even suck at cheating.. I guess I'm just getting fed up with the continued futility.
 

KJB32812

Heisman
Dec 25, 2008
41,252
85,258
113
As an FYI, he (Bell #11) had a broken wrist earlier this season and I wouldn't doubt if he rebroke it at the catch.
 

Abro1975

Heisman
Nov 21, 2009
24,499
12,979
0
Penn St loaded up on rabbits feet and horseshoes before making the trip west, lol
Penn St 42 USC 27
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy