Of course it’s a winnable game. UTA is the Lamar of north Texas.UTA by 1.5
a winnable game per Vegas
Since UTA has no FB, the center of their homecoming is a BB game.....Yeah, you're right.......It's this one! Big deal for them.....
I signed up for ESPN+.....I suspect, as others have opined that most of our games that
have been on ESPN3 will be showing up on plus....
I hope Haith keeps a fairly tight rotation, and concentrates on winning....If we are to
get an at-large, these are the ones we need to win.....
I’m in Vegas for a birthday party. Yep the party is the same time as the game. I’ll probably sign up for plus when I get home and watch the replay.
If I sign up for ESPN+ can I watch the game on my TV? Is there an app for that or something?
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'