@ UVa

the artist FKA zipp

All-Conference
May 29, 2022
4,734
1,827
0
I tend to look at our baseball stats relative to our own history. McDonnell's teams were grounded in strong pitching and defense, and aggressive base-running supported by timely hitting. I don't hear the term much anymore, but it used to be called "small ball." But it starts with pitching.

And we're not performing in that respect like we used to. It doesn't matter to me as much where we're ranked nationally.

 

Thecycle27

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2017
3,867
3,052
0
I agree pitching has been the biggest issue since Covid. I would say that is where they have to hit the portal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bardman
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Cardinal Sports Pick: Louisville vs. Florida State
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Louisville Football: Where the Class of 2027 Commits Play This Weekend
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Louisville football set to host a handful of visitors for game against Florida State
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. Florida State: 3 Keys to the Game
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. Florida State: By the Numbers