Certainly no backupAnkle injury. Who's up behind him?
Ankle injury. Who's up behind him?
Wouldn't that be Maurice? He ain't no backup...Certainly no backup
Ankle injury. Who's up behind him?
not good. Valentine is a beast in the middle.Ankle injury. Who's up behind him?
That hurts more then any of us want to admit, that means they cam double team amd focus fully on Collins. We sorely need a DE to step it up and have the game of there life. If not our line will be no existent.
Williams will do a good job and so will Maurice if needed.
Interestingly Riley stated in his "media availability" time that he viewed both of them as starters. I suppose because I think they already play quite a few minutes without much if any drop off. Ideally you would want all of your 2 deep to view themselves as starter caliber players and with that kind of mindset when they come in the game.Williams will do a good job and so will Maurice if needed.
I agree with mixing things up but we have to be careful with blitzing too much. I'm not sure I want to see tons of one on one where all a guy has to do is shake one corner and take it to the house. From what I have seen Miami isn't good enough to go on long drives down the field and score a bunch of points.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions