I guess Mac has to let him sink or swim,idkUgh. Right-handed pitcher and CDM starts EKJr at DH. Makes zero baseball sense when you have left-handed DHs available. I hope he hits the dang ball.
I stepped out for a minute. Was that a fastball?Second 2-run HR by the same dude. Game over I am afraid because our guys are not doing much at the plate.
In the end,it's Mac's team and he needs to nip whatever it is that is wrong with this team. If it's centered around King Jr,so be it. Play the best 9 and let the chips fall where they may. He's on record saying he didn't think King was coming back and he's got guys sitting who should be getting swings.Need to make a switch at DH. King is just not getting it done at .180 and something about his "body language" just isn't right. That's just me but watching him, something seems off. Also, it cost us a run the last time he did get on because he couldn't run.
Cardinal Sports Football
What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players
Cardinal Sports Football
Jeff Brohm: Louisville football has to 'look in the mirror' after loss to NC State
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville football sufferes another disappointing close loss
Cardinal Sports Football
Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. NC State