Unless he transfers to Nebraska that is.Nice young man. Likely to be called on next year I would think. With the way Milton flings his body around, I think Noah will see a lot more playing time.
Unless he transfers to Nebraska that is.
I think his hot Florida girlfriend will have something to say about that.![]()
I think his hot Florida girlfriend will have something to say about that.![]()
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC