I’m in Vegas for work and some kind of international Arbonne conference has invaded my hotel. I’ve never seen anything like it. Not to be hyperbolic but this is my personal Vietnam.
I’m in Vegas for work and some kind of international Arbonne conference has invaded my hotel. I’ve never seen anything like it. Not to be hyperbolic but this is my personal Vietnam.
Its your lucky week. They are also having the Electronic Music Festival. I was there about five years ago for this week I think I was the only person over 30 in my hotel (the Linq). Mandatory dress code is multi color hair, ten piercings and at least ten tattoos. For females no more then two square feet of clothing. Every morning when I was going to breakfast they were stumbling in from the night before.
Lots of molly and shroonsElectronic Daisy Carnival....get it right fellas.
EDM baffles me. Can’t understand how anybody would voluntarily listen to it.
Electronic Daisy Carnival....get it right fellas.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight