Vernon Help?

wvoldbuzzard

Redshirt
Oct 24, 2003
313
22
18
I am not being permitted to enter the premium site even though the account says I'm signed in. I checked my account and it is current, please check the site thanks. What is your email?
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,271
118,852
113
I am not being permitted to enter the premium site even though the account says I'm signed in. I checked my account and it is current, please check the site thanks. What is your email?
We hope to have the problem fixed soon, they're doing all they can. I apologize for the trouble this is causing.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand