Vernon help

eersrus

Redshirt
Jun 20, 2001
574
1
0
http://Vernon help I haven’t been able to sign into my account in 3 months and get a circle of nothing trying to change my password. Help
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,263
118,808
113
http://Vernon help I haven’t been able to sign into my account in 3 months and get a circle of nothing trying to change my password. Help
What account? Obviously you're signed into the one you're posting from so I assume you have another account?
 

eersrus

Redshirt
Jun 20, 2001
574
1
0
No I don’t. If you look at my profile I’m rated a “senior” by your service, which I couldn’t attain without being a member.

Dr David Eddy
 

eersrus

Redshirt
Jun 20, 2001
574
1
0
I upgraded by iPhone in July and had the same problem with my Twitter account. My screen name on your sight was/is errsrus.
 

eersrus

Redshirt
Jun 20, 2001
574
1
0
I would renew my membership if at could be assured that the problem I’ve had will be solved.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too