Vernon...

CouchOnFire

Heisman
Jan 20, 2010
16,218
23,739
0
@Vernon
Hey, I finally got through, and now it still says I can't post, I need to subscribe. Welllll, I did.
Subscriptions

West Virginia

MONTHLY
$9.95 / month
Tax: $0.00
Renews on: 6/4/2019
Upgrade To Annual


Please just cancel and refund. Sorry, nothing against you... I'm totally done w/ Rivals. Thanks.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,367
119,226
113
@Vernon
Hey, I finally got through, and now it still says I can't post, I need to subscribe. Welllll, I did.
Subscriptions

West Virginia

MONTHLY
$9.95 / month
Tax: $0.00
Renews on: 6/4/2019
Upgrade To Annual


Please just cancel and refund. Sorry, nothing against you... I'm totally done w/ Rivals. Thanks.
It has something to do with all of the active and then cancelled accounts you've had. I've tried everything with the tech guys to figure out why. This is the first active account you've had recently and obviously it should be working. I can continue to work on this end but I can't cancel the account, only Rivals/Yahoo customer service can do that.

I'll see what I can find out either way.
 

CouchOnFire

Heisman
Jan 20, 2010
16,218
23,739
0
It has something to do with all of the active and then cancelled accounts you've had. I've tried everything with the tech guys to figure out why. This is the first active account you've had recently and obviously it should be working. I can continue to work on this end but I can't cancel the account, only Rivals/Yahoo customer service can do that.

I'll see what I can find out either way.
It was just slow processing the payment. I may now read/lurk the BL and be free of the, um... 'stuff' here.



@TownesVanZandt See ya, KINGDOOSH (Former SN). I should post this one last time, as it's what got you banned from SoundOff
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU