VHSCA Allstar Game question

newleather

Junior
Aug 12, 2016
220
329
0
I heard the roster was announced at the end of November, but I am unable to locate the roster of players invited. Can anyone of you assist? I believe the game is later this month.
 

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
As I'm sure you did, I went to their web site, as well as doing a general on-line search. Nothing.

It appears that the game is to be played at Darling Stadium, on Dec. 18.

I would send our Coach Mills an email to ask him, but I tend to think he may have something a little more important on his mind right now! :(o_O:)
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)