Vice Principals on HBO

tlwwake_

Heisman
Oct 29, 2008
61,683
90,836
0
Anyone else watching this? Couple episodes in...still deciding if I want to stay with it.

It is a closed series...only 2 seasons, 18 episodes.

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: JonnyVito

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I love it and think it started out slow but is about to take off. Been waiting for someone to post a thread about it.
 

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,638
15,376
113
Let's just say if it were an hour long there's no way in hell I'd make it through an episode. I find Walton Goggin's character extremely annoying.

Georgia King is stunning so that's a plus.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,606
93
I think it sucks but I'll keep watching hoping it will get better. I've loved everything Jody Hill has done before.
 

Orange Jennyslipper

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2005
9,673
2,021
0
I stopped watching after they burned the principal's house in broad daylight and no neighbors or authorities noticed. Some scenes were funny, but most were too far over the top to keep me believing.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,593
49,997
113
Thanks for the reports on this one. Glad i decided to wait until I heard some feedback before I started watching.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight