Vice Principals

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,032
8,375
113
It's a very odd show but I've always liked it. I guess next week if the series finale, anyone else watching this? Probably not since it only got a two year run.
 

osu_orangestreak

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2002
6,081
2,942
0
Russell has to be the most vile and evil person in t.v. history.

I also prettu sure that i like Gamby more than Kenny Powers.

Anyways, great show and I will miss it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MegaPoke

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,032
8,375
113
I'm still thinking Russell isn't the shooter but yeah he's a pretty evil SOB.
 

osu_orangestreak

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2002
6,081
2,942
0
When it took out the trainer is when I lost it. That was a great over the top finale. Also loved the East Bound and Down cameo at the end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Air_Thurman
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers