Can someone put that video from last year with the Hispanic guy talking about Roy's lack of coaching? I have got to share that again with some of my Tarhole friends.
This video is funny if you haven't seen it yet!! Terrible flowing skills and lack of rhythm I might add also
This video is funny if you haven't seen it yet!! Terrible flowing skills and lack of rhythm I might add also
I just threw up in my mouth. Ugh those chicks are hideous and that video just killed my brain cells. Anyone who watches that has less brain cells than before.
Wonder if someone could redo it for last nights game? *cough OADD cough cough*
They should have recruited their one Black friend to be in it. One. Or any Black person anywhere. Chapel Hill. smh. We oughta build a wall.This video is funny if you haven't seen it yet!! Terrible flowing skills and lack of rhythm I might add also
This video is funny if you haven't seen it yet!! Terrible flowing skills and lack of rhythm I might add also
They should have recruited their one Black friend to be in it. One. Or any Black person anywhere. Chapel Hill. smh. We oughta build a wall.
Damn, I'll never get those 2 minutes of my life back. At least Peyton and Eli were meant to be funny. That was awful, I bout hurled as well.I just threw up in my mouth. Ugh those chicks are hideous and that video just killed my brain cells. Anyone who watches that has less brain cells than before.
On3
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6