Videos and stories

Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
Those of you that were fortunate enough to attend the game or the homecoming, share your stories, pics, and videos here please (unless there is another thread for this; I haven't gone through them all). I know I'm not the only one that can't get enough championship pics, videos, and stories.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
FTB, Skee was at Indy, and he's got tons of pics, but he hasn't emailed me back. I know he plans on putting them up on his site, but he's only got a pic or two there the last time I checked Hopefully he'll get some pics and an article up before long, and link it back on DI.

OFC
 
Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
FTB, Skee was at Indy, and he's got tons of pics, but he hasn't emailed me back. I know he plans on putting them up on his site, but he's only got a pic or two there the last time I checked Hopefully he'll get some pics and an article up before long, and link it back on DI.

OFC
Awesome!

Mr. BlueDevil and K-Ville should have some good stuff too.

Where can I watch the homecoming video? I can't find it.
 
Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
35 minute mark: K mentions UNC. The crowd starts booing and K says, "Lets not get into that. Tonight is about National Champions."

LOVED IT!!!
 
Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
I read that Quinn and Nolan have formed a bond and had a great champion to champion moment last night. Great to hear that!



This post was edited on 4/8 12:28 AM by FearTheBeard
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
There's a pic of them in an embrace right after the game and Quinn is very emotional in it.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6