Voting machines and fair voting..

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Still playing the stolen election game . How fun enjoy. When does the 2024 Election was stolen game begin ? A few shenanigans at the local level is always proof of a National Conspiracy to cheat the conservatives 😉👍👍🤯

• Angry
Reactions: Bobbyteeitup

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
If you cannot win by your record of destroying the country, why not cheat?
If you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough.
Brought to you by the miscreants that want late term abortions codified as an inalienable right.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Already got my popcorn and 6 pack and am ready for the sequels in 2024.

Krakken II : This time I’m not Kidding
Cyber Ninjas part 2 : Syonara Commies
Sidney Powell II : I don’t need no stinking license!!

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
For any reasonable individual to believe that brain-dead moron Joe Biden got anywhere close to 81M actual votes is just plain delusional. Especially considering that Obama received 69.5M votes in 2008 - when he was considered by many as the second coming of the Messiah - and received 65.9M votes during his 2012 reelection. Joe Biden did not even campaign in 2020. He was literally video conferencing from his basement. As Pudly76 has demonstrated in above posts, there are MANY videos of flagrant voter fraud.

For those that have not seen the documentary 2000 Mules, I'd advise you to view it. For those that claim it is BS, why don't you pull your head out of the sand and actually watch it. You'll get a serious education in reality. The level of fraud uncovered & documented is downright scary. We have become a 3rd world banana republic in terms of our elections with our unsolicited mail-in ballot policies.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
For any reasonable individual to believe that brain-dead moron Joe Biden got anywhere close to 81M actual votes is just plain delusional. Especially considering that Obama received 69.5M votes in 2008 - when he was considered by many as the second coming of the Messiah - and received 65.9M votes during his 2012 reelection. Joe Biden did not even campaign in 2020. He was literally video conferencing from his basement. As Pudly76 has demonstrated in above posts, there are MANY videos of flagrant voter fraud.

For those that have not seen the documentary 2000 Mules, I'd advise you to view it. For those that claim it is BS, why don't you pull your head out of the sand and actually watch it. You'll get a serious education in reality. The level of fraud uncovered & documented is downright scary. We have become a 3rd world banana republic in terms of our elections with our unsolicited mail-in ballot policies.
It goes farther than just voter fraud.. there was complicity by msm, social media and academia..

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Still playing the stolen election game . How fun enjoy. When does the 2024 Election was stolen game begin ? A few shenanigans at the local level is always proof of a National Conspiracy to cheat the conservatives 😉👍👍🤯
Yeah I’m locked in to the next election.. I’m sure guys like you are revved up for 4 more years of jojo and kamala or maybe you’re hoping for newsom to do to the country what he’s done to San Francisco and California…. 🔥🔥💩💩

FilthyJim

Aug 31, 2021

Amazing the amount of disillusioned, apathetic, slacker liberals who are compelled to go against their ways and actually take part in the process when inaction would mean continuation of 4 more years of bumbling, narcissistic, neo-fascist rule in America pushing us closer to the brink of apocalypse. And now with a move into women's wombs...conservatives will have no choice but to continue to ramp up this drivel in the face of a mobilized female vote against everything you stand for. You don't have to steal votes when the platform is so flawed. Ohio spoke last night and the States are lining up to follow suit. This evangelical, puritanical push to roll back society to the Leave It To Beaver days is a flawed model and doomed to fail. The people will continue to speak and gerrymandered districts and electoral college politics are the only thing keeping the sinking conservative movement above water.

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
This is probably a lie, an untruth spread by the fake news lobby.

Latest posts