VTO Camp

NFRebel13

Redshirt
Dec 22, 2017
33
20
0
This summer VTO was advertising an "Elite 100" camp in Chicagoland. After rescheduling the camp 3 times, they finally cancelled and promised refunds... several emails later, nothing?! I thought VTO had a relationship with Rivals and was a reputable company? Anyone else have a similar experience with them?
 

Anon1754760634

All-American
May 29, 2001
76,845
9,142
113
This summer VTO was advertising an "Elite 100" camp in Chicagoland. After rescheduling the camp 3 times, they finally cancelled and promised refunds... several emails later, nothing?! I thought VTO had a relationship with Rivals and was a reputable company? Anyone else have a similar experience with them?

I'll put it to you this way....I've never talked to anyone associated with VTO and camps and well...let's just say I've been here a bit. I know they advertise here so I'll inquire with my people....make sure you email me please [email protected] so I can pass it along.
 

NFRebel13

Redshirt
Dec 22, 2017
33
20
0
This summer VTO was advertising an "Elite 100" camp in Chicagoland. After rescheduling the camp 3 times, they finally cancelled and promised refunds... several emails later, nothing?! I thought VTO had a relationship with Rivals and was a reputable company? Anyone else have a similar experience with them?

I'll put it to you this way....I've never talked to anyone associated with VTO and camps and well...let's just say I've been here a bit. I know they advertise here so I'll inquire with my people....make sure you email me please [email protected] so I can pass it along.


Will do. Thanks.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois