Wake Forest

RU-ROCS

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
12,474
7,721
113
This game looks like it will be a big challenge. I hope the RU Athletic Department does something to get students to the game. I don't care if it's free shirts, free tuition, whatever, but I'd like to see this young team get a real home court advantage for at least one home game at the RAC.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4