Wake vs LSU baseball

Bison13

All-American
May 26, 2013
3,760
6,272
113
These two pitchers are outstanding. Pirates should take Skeene #1 next week. I know Crews can hit but I think they need the pitcher more.
 

CDLionFL

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,768
2,702
113
Nothing like coming out of the bullpen in extra innings and hanging a meatball for your first pitch. Good news is you won't have to ice your arm afterwards.

The LSU first baseman gets a giant shoutout for that play on the safety squeeze to get the out at the plate. Great execution on the bunt and that kid read it, reacted, and made a spectacular play.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'