Picked up a bit. Any thoughts on the helicopter?
The next group in the comics was chilling. One of the more badassery groups out there. The story line in the comics is just so much better.No idea. Hopefully they finish the current storyline, leave Alexandra, and introduce some new interesting characters. Last time they brought in some really good characters was Abraham, Eugene and Rosita.
The next group in the comics was chilling. One of the more badassery groups out there. The story line in the comics is just so much better.
![]()
No offense to you, Vito...just eyerolling at yet ANOTHER "bad *** group" out there that Rick & co. have to contend with. For the love--can't they do something else with the story? Something centered around, oh I don't know...killing zombies with regularity perhaps? Taking back a city, getting some semblance of a civilization again? Maybe make contact with another country or other part of the world to see how things may be progressing over there? I was so disappointed with the CDC story line because I felt they could get more into the issue of the zombie virus or whatever it is. Now it's just one group fighting the other. Rinse, repeat.
Still...I'm an idiot because I'm still going to watch it each week. I at least will continue with recording the episodes and fast forward through the obvious "Rick looking confused/irritated/upset" scenes, or "watching Darryl ride his bike on a highway for a minute or two" scenes, etc.
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers