I thought you were going to ask the obvious question, Why does anyone watch that slow building piece of **** show?Why does Tara have such a HUGE rack.
I mean....
![]()
I heard that part of the reason for Tara and Heath going on the long scavenging trip was because the actress who plays Tara was pregnant, and Heath was set to work on some other series. This episode was filmed after she had the kid, but obviously not too long after that. I saw her on the couch at the start of Talking Dead, and she looked noticeably thinner and smaller.Why does Tara have such a HUGE rack.
I mean....
![]()
Why does Tara have such a HUGE rack.
I mean....
![]()
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
The Day After: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Observations: Iowa State