Warner Theater

Dubjones2

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2017
222
34
23
Morgantown peeps I was told there are plans to renovate Warner theater on high street, is that accurate? Would be cool to see it back in use again!
 

deedoubleyou

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2018
3,791
1
38
I've heard talk of it too but no confirmation. I miss that theater. They would let us bring our own beer as long as it wasnt glass bottles..
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10