Ban UpstreamNo. But Walgreen's was.
Ba-dum-bum-ta.
I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
No. But Walgreen's was.
Ba-dum-bum-ta.
I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
After leaving the RAC yesterday, I took a ride to visit my childhood home. I asked if I could come inside and take a look around, but they said No. Parents can be so cruel.Don't encourage him.
Lol..I didn't get it at first.After leaving the RAC yesterday, I took a ride to visit my childhood home. I asked if I could come inside and take a look around, but they said No. Parents can be so cruel.
that is funny! I plan on stealing it.After leaving the RAC yesterday, I took a ride to visit my childhood home. I asked if I could come inside and take a look around, but they said No. Parents can be so cruel.
Sounds like an old Rodney Dangerfield line.that is funny! I plan on stealing it.
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana