Was it explained why Laurent wasn't dressed?

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I was at the game and never heard why Jonathan Laurent was in street clothes. Was he sick or injured? Also, was Freeman still under the weather as he didn't seem quite right.
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I am now watching the game that I taped and they just said that Laurent is out with a right foot injury.
 

RUClassof67

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2004
9,609
1,749
113
We were sitting Courtside and he walked out limping fairly severely. Looked like an ankle.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana