We all know this (should) but

2 skerz 3

All-Conference
May 30, 2022
1,603
3,382
113
The absolute most impressive thing about coach Scheyer is how he gets his best players to 100%, no doubt, zero question, undoubtedly, no doubt, 100%, unquestionably buy 100% into Duke winning!

Not stats, not agents running the show, not scoring points, not catering to players. Winning for Duke University!

I hope we can all take a step back and appreciate what he has done and will continue to do for Duke basketball! The banners will come simply because he does it the right way.

Okay, I’m done.
 

Kingbluedevil

All-American
Apr 2, 2014
6,368
6,824
113
The absolute most impressive thing about coach Scheyer is how he gets his best players to 100%, no doubt, zero question, undoubtedly, no doubt, 100%, unquestionably buy 100% into Duke winning!

Not stats, not agents running the show, not scoring points, not catering to players. Winning for Duke University!

I hope we can all take a step back and appreciate what he has done and will continue to do for Duke basketball! The banners will come simply because he does it the right way.

Okay, I’m done.
I agree you don't see our players sitting for the sniffles and they play team ball both ends of the court
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke