WE ARE. WAR DAMN EAGLE…

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
We suck. You might have done us a painful favor.…
Bryan Hartsin is a good coach but bad things strangely happen when West Coast coaches are hired east of the Mississippi River and Northern coaches are hired in the South.
Things generally don’t work out.

You guys will be fine in a couple of years. You just need to raid someone from either Kirby’s or Nick’s staff.

84lion

Oct 7, 2021
To be a true Southern school, you must have two mascots. Auburn: Tigers/War Eagle. Alabama: Elephant/Crimson Tide. Georgia Tech: Yellow Jackets/Ramblin' Wreck. Tennessee: Coonhound/Volunteers.

As they say in the SEC, it just means more. I guess. :sneaky:

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Bryan Hartsin is a good coach but bad things strangely happen when West Coast coaches are hired east of the Mississippi River and Northern coaches are hired in the South.
Things generally don’t work out.

You guys will be fine in a couple of years. You just need to raid someone from either Kirby’s or Nick’s staff.
So no credit to CJF, of course.

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
We suck. You might have done us a painful favor.…

You guys got killed by turnovers, and your starting qb clearly isn't at 100%. That said, this is a pretty good offense when Clifford is healthy, and he is right now. I think you've got a few good players, just not nearly enough. It's hard to say what you have at coach given the state of the roster.

Whart

Oct 8, 2021
Great trip. Weather was great the game wasawesome….the fan base at Auburn was probably among the best and most respectful (save a couple young kids) that I have run across.
Agree….I was a guest of an attorney friend who was an Auburn grad. He transported us via his motor home from DFW to Gulf Shores Alabama where he keeps a vacation place on Wed. Played golf Thursday in Gulf Shores area then headed up to Auburn area Friday. Auburn marked the 20th campus that I have attended a football game at. Fans and southern cooking was\ were superb, but….other than a great game I have to say the women at the tailgate and in the stadium were top notch….classy and beautiful. We were one section over from their dance squad ….cheer squad. I would rate them right close to #1 in my book…..unreal! I will throw a flag on myself….was too busy watching….if you get my drift.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Agree….I was a guest of an attorney friend who was an Auburn grad. He transported us via his motor home from DFW to Gulf Shores Alabama where he keeps a vacation place on Wed. Played golf Thursday in Gulf Shores area then headed up to Auburn area Friday. Auburn marked the 20th campus that I have attended a football game at. Fans and southern cooking was\ were superb, but….other than a great game I have to say the women at the tailgate and in the stadium were top notch….classy and beautiful. We were one section over from their dance squad ….cheer squad. I would rate them right close to #1 in my book…..unreal! I will throw a flag on myself….was too busy watching….if you get my drift.

FLAG. o_O

wile e coyote

Aug 1, 2021
You definitely have issues at QB and along both lines. I hope you win the rest of your games, because with fans that damn nice you deserve to.....but alas, the QB alone is gonna cost you some games.
I’ve always been proud of our game day experience. Sure, we have the same ******** as every other school, but AU is a pretty special place.