time to start moving up.
http://espn.go.com/womens-college-b...top-espnw-preseason-women-basketball-rankings
http://espn.go.com/womens-college-b...top-espnw-preseason-women-basketball-rankings
At least they seem to be consistently hyped. Don't really know why, although I gather that this might be South Florida's best.I must say that I find it doubtful that all of those mid-majors will stay in the top 25. GW and South Florida both seem overhyped to me, in particular.
I dunno about whether they really care about Sylvia's feelings, but there is a more than decent chance her team will be ineligible for the tournament this year, so maybe they're being nice to her now.
Considering her program is being the one thrown under the bus ( got that opinion from reading articles I read awhile back ago) I can understand why NC would not be in top 25 and only close to it.
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard