Weaknesses

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
I feel bad for Spencer. He's wasting his time here. He looks sharp but he is literally getting no help. From anywhere.
He has had very little time. When they have given him time, he has been fine. With this OL, they are going to need to roll him out.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
OL is probably the biggest weakness I see. I still can't understand why we are trying to establish a non existent running game.

I'm not really sue why we're entering year 3 and putting this line out there. I know OL is always a weakness, but not this bad, right?

This was a WEAK acc defense.

Cocky99

Jan 27, 2022
This game should put the entire Carolina Coaching staff in the hot seat. How could we field an OL and DL that bad? No running backs? Putting Rattler out there with no protection what so ever is a safety issue. He is going to get killed!!!! If the guy gets hurt he has a legit civil claim against the University.

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
This game should put the entire Carolina Coaching staff in the hot seat. How could we field an OL and DL that bad? No running backs? Putting Rattler out there with no protection what so ever is a safety issue. He is going to get killed!!!! If the guy gets hurt he has a legit civil claim against the University.
Rattler probably has regrets after tonight.

Cocky99

Jan 27, 2022
Rattler probably has regrets after tonight.

Outside of having to be fast to run for his life… He is going to need all the protective padding he can get.

I’ll say a little prayer for him. Send positive vibes his way.

SigEp411

Joined Nov 15, 2020 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Feb 1, 2022
We may need to keep two people back with Rattler to protect him and roll the pocket.