Week 1 Games

Vik-Val 86

All-American
May 20, 2020
9,938
8,544
113
Here are my 1st week matchups I’m keeping an eye on.
8/17 Thur. Independence vs Mallard Creek
8/18 Friday Rolesville vs Butler
8/19 Sat. Providence Day vs RH Northwestern
8/19 Colquitt (GA) vs Dutch Fork S.C.
 

BlueDevil1996

All-Conference
May 20, 2020
2,820
2,132
0
South Iredell at North Iredell should be an interesting match up - I think NI would be favored but will see - I have heard NI has had a good # at spring practice and I heard look good - SI has had a lot of chances so only time will tell for them. This will prob be a low score affair imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7