They had a couple really good tunes. And a cover of Saturday Night on the So I Married an Ax Murderer soundtrack.Good call on that.
I forgot all about Ned's Atomic Dustbin![]()
Just today FINALLY found an Aussy pressing of this crucial album in the US for a decent price. That completes the collection! Yay!
I've always regarded this as one of their finest versions of Morning Dew
Killer. I was in 7th grade and still remember the shock of the news on Feb 19, 1980.
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades