Weigh In Weights

PoOsKuE

Senior
Dec 14, 2004
514
455
0
I've noticed some are able to find out weigh in results.

I've poked around Trackwrestling but no success. Any tips?
 

ionel

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2008
2,303
2,467
113
I've noticed some are able to find out weigh in results.

I've poked around Trackwrestling but no success. Any tips?
Pretty sure they will all weigh in 0.1 lb under weight class except for Surber and maybe Stika.
 

Wrassler17

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2017
3,769
4,010
0
I get them from Track. Some tourneys have them and some don't. I don't think Floarena makes that info available.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase