Well another fan is born..

timo0402

Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
13,868
13,709
57
just got word that my granddaughter will arrive tomorrow morning. I've been waiting ever since young man posted the picture of him and his grandson.
Plus note mother and father are true Duke fans so I got her an awesome New Born Duke basket.
Congrats!
 

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,981
14,015
107
Both parents Duke fans? Little one's already off to a good start. Congrats!
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,148
9,689
108
Sorry haven't been back on but thanks guys a couple problems with the delivery I'll post a pic thanks
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games