Well, I'm Back....

SoCal_Dukie3

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2017
2,387
2,607
0
Hey fellas, I'm back, but with a slightly different name. Got a new Surface Pro, forgot my password, and then my email was hacked, forcing me to create a new account.

Anyway, I hope y'all have had a great Summer so far, and I'm looking forward to things picking up as we get closer to the Fall!
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,548
113
Hey fellas, I'm back, but with a slightly different name. Got a new Surface Pro, forgot my password, and then my email was hacked, forcing me to create a new account.

Anyway, I hope y'all have had a great Summer so far, and I'm looking forward to things picking up as we get closer to the Fall!

Who are you??
 
  • Like
Reactions: PixelDevil
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious