WELLLLLLL...

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,539
60,262
113
How long until we find out which day and where we are playing? This is killing me!
 

Spare130_rivals

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2012
5,959
3,929
0
Wait I thought it was Friday...

or did it just say Friday for every game? I was so locked in I wouldn’t have even noticed.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics