Uhh.. I think u might be a little late to the party. Wendell has been a part of the brotherhood before CTC!Let’s Welcome him to the BROTHERHOOD
God I’m lateUhh.. I think u might be a little late to the party. Wendell has been a part of the brotherhood before CTC!
Heard we got a good shot of landing RJ Barrett.And hey, don't forget about Joey Baker!! Welcome to the brotherhood young man!
No one will ever fill Bill Foster’s shoes. How do you even pronounce that guy’s name? Are we really settling for a coach from Army?Twitter said Mike Krzyzewski could be our next coach!!!
That’s what I was thinking. What do guys from West Point know about basketball?No one will ever fill Bill Foster’s shoes. How do you even pronounce that guy’s name? Are we really settling for a coach from Army?
IDK, but I’m guessing his military philosophy means we won’t be landing any top recruits.That’s what I was thinking. What do guys from West Point know about basketball?
Probably recruit guys with names like JJ, Grant, Shane, Bobby, and Christian...typical pretty boy types.IDK, but I’m guessing his military philosophy means we won’t be landing any top recruits.
Twitter said Mike Krzyzewski could be our next coach!!!
Twitter said Mike Krzyzewski could be our next coach!!!
Good question. West Point Army guy. Probably thinks he’s some basketball guru.Who is Mike Krzyzewski? OFC
No way Tom Butters sticks with this guy long termNo one will ever fill Bill Foster’s shoes. How do you even pronounce that guy’s name? Are we really settling for a coach from Army?
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke