He did but declined. There was no buffet.Did he even get invited to the combine?
Except the "All you can eat" joints.With Meeks coming back to Chapel Hill, I'm sure restaurant owners are thrilled!!
Exist. Gravitational pull is strong with this one.What does he do that would turn an NBA GM's head?
Neither task is physically possible.I wonder if Meeks was being "pushed out the door" to make room for BIG LUKE MAYE.
Deon Thompson part 2..
This is true but the door wasn't quite wiiiiiiiiiide enough.I wonder if Meeks was being "pushed out the door" to make room for BIG LUKE MAYE.
Hicks gets a lot more of Meeks mins this season.
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke blows out William & Mary