What’s next ?

Jmtant1978

Redshirt
Nov 29, 2025
19
8
3
So after the season has fallen apart , what happens next , the de commitments or everyone jumping ship on the team ??
 

cofcgamecock9

Garnet Trust Supporter
Aug 11, 2022
193
483
63
I can tell you that if I was a Quarterback there is literally no way I would play behind a SC offensive line. None. And if I was a parent of a QB, I would stand up for my kid and say that there is no way they are playing behind that offensive line.

I truly believe SC should have a hard time fielding a quarterback until changes that mean something are made at offensive line. It is truly the worst in football.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
6,912
5,697
113
Transfer portal watch.

See how many contributors leave, not just the bench warmers.

Announce the OC as soon as possible to try and get interest in free agents, and existing players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HI Cock1

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
5,754
5,290
113
Transfer portal watch.

See how many contributors leave, not just the bench warmers.

Announce the OC as soon as possible to try and get interest in free agents, and existing players.
But exactly how long is soon as possible? For a very important position.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
6,912
5,697
113
But exactly how long is soon as possible? For a very important position.

Well, Shane has tons of people contacting him about the job, right?

But seriously, we need a guy announced before the portal window, so we can point to a good OC as a reason to stay.

If we go into the portal time without an OC, I see a mass exodus.

I know they switched the portal timing, when is it now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blues man

92Pony

Joined Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011
2,925
7,137
113
Transfer portal watch.

See how many contributors leave, not just the bench warmers.

Announce the OC as soon as possible to try and get interest in free agents, and existing players.
It’ll be interesting. If Beamer goes through his usual hiring gyrations, we should have a 5th-pick OC announced (as his first, #1-all-along-pick) sometime next September.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,459
1,485
113
What's next?

Imagine the worst possible way to manage a situation, and we'll make it worse than that. That's what is next.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls out of majority of national bowl projections following second loss