What a difference a day makes

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
My sister was going to the mall to do some shopping last night so I asked her to pick me up a championship shirt and hat up. I ended up getting 2 shirts and a hat. The store she got them at was across from the mall and is closing so they were on sale for 30% off but I just found out from a friend that works at that mall that the store just increased everything to 50% off today. Waiting one more day would've saved me an extra $20-21.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6