What a diffrence six weeks makes

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
I left April 15th for a six week camping trip, amidst a lot of worry and hand wringing about next year's team, especially at the point guard position. So I get back yesterday to find out we got Ingram and Thornton and have the top-rated class once again. Think I'll go away more often!
OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: dbav

timo0402

Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
13,868
13,709
57
We got it covered!

Serioiusly though, that's pretty sweet to be checked out for that long, I don't think i'd be able to do it- no phone, internet, connection to society?
 

dopeshop23

Sophomore
Dec 15, 2009
556
128
0
Don't take this wrong but...why don't you go camping in the exact Latitude/longitudinal opposite of Durham for a year and see what happens...maybe Cut and K run off a title a apiece...fingers crossed and safe travels!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6