How many times can you transfer I thought it was only one time? Celeste Taylor started off at Texas and then she transferred to Duke. Now she plays for Ohio State who knows where she will be next year.
Same as the Slough QB. I’m totally confused by the amount of transfer some of these players haveHow many times can you transfer I thought it was only one time? Celeste Taylor started off at Texas and then she transferred to Duke. Now she plays for Ohio State who knows where she will be next year.
I suspect a lot of us thought it was one freebie and then sit out a year. Actually it was one freebie plus a grad transfer all along. Plus one could always request a waiver.Thought it was 1 freebie as well, then sit out a year for future transfers.
Exactly.Given that they have already lost a court case regarding this, I wonder why they think they can enforce it next year?
Cardinal Sports Football
5 takeaways from Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm's pre-N.C. State press conference
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville flips LB Rome Ewell from Arizona after weekend visit
Cardinal Sports Football
The Monday Kickoff: Louisville vs. N.C. State
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
The best things we saw over the weekend from Louisville football recruits
Cardinal Sports Basketball Recruiting
Jordan Mitchell sees fit with Louisville basketball after Saturday visit