What the hell is this?

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
as a life-long Pirates fan I'm not surprised by this...

that will be on a bloopers film for eternity...
 

Bucktown Brown

Redshirt
Feb 19, 2016
2,025
0
25
I took the over 7.5 in that game today for 20 bucks. Final score 5-3. And now I see that highlight wow lol. I would like to officially thank the Pirates for their ineptitude in the 1st inning today
 

Brushy Bill

Hall of Famer
Mar 31, 2009
61,547
130,574
113
Albert Pujols made his pitching debut tonight and it was awesome.

1 IP
3 ER
2 HR allowed
36.00 career ERA

Man it would have been really cool to be at that game.
 

oceantide83

Redshirt
Jan 6, 2005
12,637
21
0
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State