Avery bye
Hendersonville @ Madison Hendo
Mitchell vs Owen Mitchell
Mountain Heritage @ Polk MH
Hendersonville @ Madison Hendo
Mitchell vs Owen Mitchell
Mountain Heritage @ Polk MH
I got Mitchell by 21.Agree with your picks. Owen vs Mitchell should be interesting
At one point I thought Polk was better but I believe their game will be a nail biter that Avery comes out on top of. I think they have a couple athletes that Polk doesn’t have and they are tougherWho's worse between Polk and Avery?
You had only 2 turnovers they put running clock early in 3 rd lolTruth is Polk kills themselves not taking care of football and they let one mistake continue to snowball into others I think Owen and Mitchell are very close after seeing both play everybody has some injuries this time of the year polk played Mitchell down both starting corners who are also top 2 wideouts and one linebacker who has started don't think it would have made a difference just saying injury bug hits everyone if Polk takes care of the football they can hold there own turn it over like the last 2 games and it gets ugly fast.
Bottomline your defense could not stop mitchell. If we didn't put subs in 3 rd we could have score 60 , that's one worst polk teams I have seen , looks like ollis needs come back. Also last touchdown for polk was against the backups.And to top it off broken coverage by one of the backups lead to the last touchdown in first half they took it 67 yards to house Mitchell was better but 4 turnovers are killer Mitchell lost one fumble early in game outside of that they played clean they where a better team but the game isn't so lopsided if you eliminate turnovers and broken plays as I said before polk hurts themselves by not taking care of football and big mistakes in coverage or otherwise
Owen Warhorses prove it wrong!! We may not win but 7 points would be quite the accomplishment for Mitchell. If we play well Owen could very well walk away with a win. I actually think they will. In order for a program to know they have turned the corner, they have to beat someone they aren’t supposed to. If we win it’s an upset and I understand that. If we play well and still lose then I can deal with it. I just don’t want any what ifsHendo 62 Madison 14
Heritage 35 polk 21
Mitchell 28 owen 7
By chance is your name PaulHendersonville @ Madison- Hendersonville 63-14. Oh my, this will be ugly. I'm giving Madison a couple of TD's in garbage time against backups, but even that may be generous. Hendersonville is coming off a bye week and Madison is coming off giving up 43 to Mountain Heritage. Heading into this game, Madison is giving up a brutal 35.5 a game. Hendersonville on the other hand is averaging 32.8 against better competition than the Patriots have seen. The Bearcats have never been known for taking it easy on weaker opponents and seem to find pleasure in running the score up. Just ask East Henderson last year who they beat 68-0 and Avery who they scored an astonishing 78 against. Between Avery, Madison and Polk this year, I foresee the Bearcats scoring 70 on someone. Will this be the week? Only time will tell.
Owen @ Mitchell- Mitchell 28-20. This will be the game of the week in the WHC. Hendersonville has appeared to distance themselves from everyone else for the time being, but #2-#4 are very muddied. Up to this point, you could easily make a case for Mitchell, Owen or Mountain Heritage in any of those spots. This is a much improved Owen team and are coming off a convincing win against Avery. Mitchell on the other hand just embarrassed Polk on the road and appear to have their QB1 back. Numbers say Mitchell should win this game and I tend to agree. I expect their defense, them being at home and their improving offense to be too much for the Warhorses to overcome. There is a world where Owen wins this game, and I would potentially favor them at home, but asking them to go into Ledger and beat the Mountaineers is a tall order at this moment in their school's history. Expect a close game, but expect a purple win.
Mountain Heritage @ Polk- Mountain Heritage 44-21. Similar to last week against the Patriots, this should be another cakewalk for the Cougars. Many view Mountain Heritage and Mitchell as comparable teams this year, and Mitchell just blasted Polk out of NC and they landed somewhere in SC. The Cougars defense has seen it's ups and downs this year, so I'm expecting Polk to score once early on, and then to tack on another couple late in the 2nd half as the backups get some playing time. There is little reason to expect a competitive game here, and the Cougars should put up a similar score to the Mountaineers last week. In the event that the Wolverines do keep this game competitive, it will be centered around the Cougars being unable to stop Blackwell on the ground. However, I do not see a situation in which they keep the Cougars under 35.
Avery- Bye. Avery finds themselves at 3-3 on the year, and is probably a surprise to most of Newland. Typically by late September/Early October, the Vikings are already looking forward to basketball season. However, unfortunately for them their hurt may be in the mail. With their season being back loaded this year, games against Hendersonville, Mountain Heritage and Mitchell are still on the horizon. I hope Avery enjoys their time being a .500 team, because it is most likely coming to an end very soon.
Who knows what will happen owen may beat us 28-7. Will admit owen is on the rise ,Owen Warhorses prove it wrong!! We may not win but 7 points would be quite the accomplishment for Mitchell. If we play well Owen could very well walk away with a win. I actually think they will. In order for a program to know they have turned the corner, they have to beat someone they aren’t supposed to. If we win it’s an upset and I understand that. If we play well and still lose then I can deal with it. I just don’t want any what ifs
The Hendersonville east game last year wasn't them just trying to just kill them. I remember a parent there posting on fb that they only had like 15 total offensive plays in that game. So there had to be defensive or special teams tds. As for the Avery game.. idk. Hendersonville will probably win going away. Madison just doesn't have the horsesHendersonville @ Madison- Hendersonville 63-14. Oh my, this will be ugly. I'm giving Madison a couple of TD's in garbage time against backups, but even that may be generous. Hendersonville is coming off a bye week and Madison is coming off giving up 43 to Mountain Heritage. Heading into this game, Madison is giving up a brutal 35.5 a game. Hendersonville on the other hand is averaging 32.8 against better competition than the Patriots have seen. The Bearcats have never been known for taking it easy on weaker opponents and seem to find pleasure in running the score up. Just ask East Henderson last year who they beat 68-0 and Avery who they scored an astonishing 78 against. Between Avery, Madison and Polk this year, I foresee the Bearcats scoring 70 on someone. Will this be the week? Only time will tell.
Owen @ Mitchell- Mitchell 28-20. This will be the game of the week in the WHC. Hendersonville has appeared to distance themselves from everyone else for the time being, but #2-#4 are very muddied. Up to this point, you could easily make a case for Mitchell, Owen or Mountain Heritage in any of those spots. This is a much improved Owen team and are coming off a convincing win against Avery. Mitchell on the other hand just embarrassed Polk on the road and appear to have their QB1 back. Numbers say Mitchell should win this game and I tend to agree. I expect their defense, them being at home and their improving offense to be too much for the Warhorses to overcome. There is a world where Owen wins this game, and I would potentially favor them at home, but asking them to go into Ledger and beat the Mountaineers is a tall order at this moment in their school's history. Expect a close game, but expect a purple win.
Mountain Heritage @ Polk- Mountain Heritage 44-21. Similar to last week against the Patriots, this should be another cakewalk for the Cougars. Many view Mountain Heritage and Mitchell as comparable teams this year, and Mitchell just blasted Polk out of NC and they landed somewhere in SC. The Cougars defense has seen it's ups and downs this year, so I'm expecting Polk to score once early on, and then to tack on another couple late in the 2nd half as the backups get some playing time. There is little reason to expect a competitive game here, and the Cougars should put up a similar score to the Mountaineers last week. In the event that the Wolverines do keep this game competitive, it will be centered around the Cougars being unable to stop Blackwell on the ground. However, I do not see a situation in which they keep the Cougars under 35.
Avery- Bye. Avery finds themselves at 3-3 on the year, and is probably a surprise to most of Newland. Typically by late September/Early October, the Vikings are already looking forward to basketball season. However, unfortunately for them their hurt may be in the mail. With their season being back loaded this year, games against Hendersonville, Mountain Heritage and Mitchell are still on the horizon. I hope Avery enjoys their time being a .500 team, because it is most likely coming to an end very soon.
How is the conference down? Just asking for your opinion.I'll say one thing about Heritage, I'm not confident their defense could stop any team from scoring. With that said I think they should beat Polk by 2-3 scores. The WHC is down this year I could see Heritage finishing 1st winning their last 3 games or 4th losing their last 3 games all I know is I can't see them going far in 3a with their defense.
It's not. The reality is that the WHC has settled into it's current level for the past 10 years or so. We've reached a point where the conference isn't down, this is just what it has become. The new norm is that there is Mitchell, Mountain Heritage, Hendersonville and then a gap. Those teams flip-flop who is the current #1, but that is clearly the top 3 programs at this point in the WHC. For the time period Hendersonville was gone, Draughn took their place as the 3rd power. The conference this year I would actually argue is slightly better than usual, because Owen has came along a little bit and Avery has shown some life. Madison and Polk are no different than they have been for quite some time. When the dust settles, the top three will have remained unchanged. In short though, the conference is not down. The WHC is just not a strong conference anymore.How is the conference down? Just asking for your opinion.
It's not. The reality is that the WHC has settled into it's current level for the past 10 years or so. We've reached a point where the conference isn't down, this is just what it has become. The new norm is that there is Mitchell, Mountain Heritage, Hendersonville and then a gap. Those teams flip-flop who is the current #1, but that is clearly the top 3 programs at this point in the WHC. For the time period Hendersonville was gone, Draughn took their place as the 3rd power. The conference this year I would actually argue is slightly better than usual, because Owen has came along a little bit and Avery has shown some life. Madison and Polk are no different than they have been for quite some time. When the dust settles, the top three will have remained unchanged. In short though, the conference is not down. The WHC is just not a strong conference anymore.
Yea you're just babbling seems likeThe top two or three teams are not much better than the middle of the road teams and the middle of the road teams aren't better than in years past lol
You don't put up stats, scores and wins without a line. You don't hold teams to 7 without a lineI think if mitchell gets all their players back, they have potential make deep run because they are 2a. . Hendo has very good qb and skill players , doesn't have the lineplay
Mitchell didn't have their qb and couple more starters, we outgain them . Bottomline we lost.You don't put up stats, scores and wins without a line. You don't hold teams to 7 without a line
Top three teams aren't that good simply put, so yeah its down. Can you comprehend that or is that too complex lol?Yea you're just babbling seems like
Hendersonville didn't have their RB/LB either. So what are you saying lol. Is that the consolation? You out gained them lol? If you did, but you lost, it couldn't have been by much.Mitchell didn't have their qb and couple more starters, we outgain them . Bottomline we lost.
No complexities at all. it kinda seems like you are projecting how you feel about the team you pull for on to other teams. Have you seen every down of every game for every team other than yours? Live? In stadium? If yes, please tell me how to do that.if no, stop speculating making up stuff about other teams that you haven't seen play lolTop three teams aren't that good simply put, so yeah its down. Can you comprehend that or is that too complex lol?
How good would Hendersonville be without their qb ? Everyone knows that's most important position, Everyone that attended the game knows it would h ave been different if riddle have played .Hendersonville didn't have their RB/LB either. So what are you saying lol. Is that the consolation? You out gained them lol? If you did, but you lost, it couldn't have been by much.
Context is everything. On both sides. If they scored more (which they did obviously) they had to have yards as well. Unless they had defensive or Special Teams scores. Did they?
Hendo barely beat North Henderson, and yes I watched the game, North was without their best player and they barely beat Mitchell without their best player, Mitchell beat Robbinsville 14-13 Heritage beat them 14-11 so no it's not just my team lol I'm not trying to be rude but you were kinda rude first...No complexities at all. it kinda seems like you are projecting how you feel about the team you pull for on to other teams. Have you seen every down of every game for every team other than yours? Live? In stadium? If yes, please tell me how to do that.if no, stop speculating making up stuff about other teams that you haven't seen play lol