WHC week 7

MHHS"12

Senior
Jun 5, 2023
870
889
56
Heritage barely beat robbinsville...right???....it happens Lol.. rivalry games are rivalry games. Records don't always matter when Heritage plays Mitchell

Hendersonville was also up 3 TDs AT Erwin also and should have won by at least 4 TDs if not for bonehead mistakes. Let me guess though... you knew that too
You a Hendo fan I guess lol? I got nothing against Hendo just seems to me they are inconsistent at best this year, don't see them or Heritage doing much in the post season this year.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: wncbowhunter
Mar 26, 2021
260
241
43
You a Hendo fan I guess lol? I got nothing against Hendo just seems to me they are inconsistent at best this year, don't see them or Heritage doing much in the post season this year.
Im not a Hendersonville fan...it's just that you and Bengal seem really enamored with Hendersonville... ALL OF THE TIME. Yall talk like yall know that team inside and out and yall don't know nothing lol. Only one game yall keep bringing up..North...like teenagers don't have bad days. They still won...no matter what the score was or who played and didn't play.

I get it... it's message boards but you and Bengal just say anything. What does it matter to you what they do in the playoffs hahaha? You are a heritage fan.

I just don't like the under handed tone yall always have about them. Yall get mad when you get called on it and your only quip is "you must be a Hendersonville fan." Nope...just a wnc football fan that gets on here to see you and Bengal look silly lol.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: MHHS"12

MHHS"12

Senior
Jun 5, 2023
870
889
56
Okay I think I brought them "hendo" up once in saying that the conference is down not even using them by name until you asked me to elaborate... but you're right I'm the one that's mad and I look stupid lol. I'll just drop it if it makes you feel better cause its really not a big deal lol.
 
Last edited:
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5